**Important Notice: Application Submission Closed**
We would like to extend our gratitude to everyone who has expressed interest in joining Carrollton Fire Department and contributing to the safety and well-being of our community. We are truly overwhelmed by the incredible response and the number of applications we have received. Your enthusiasm and dedication to making a positive difference are truly inspiring.
At this time, we regret to inform you that we have reached our maximum capacity for accepting new applications. Due to the high volume of submissions, we have had to make the difficult decision to close our application process temporarily. Please know that this decision was not made lightly, and we value each and every individual who has shown interest in becoming a part of our team.
For those who have already submitted their applications, we want to assure you that they are all being carefully reviewed and considered. Our recruitment team is working diligently to assess every application and identify candidates who align with our department’s values and mission.
While we are not accepting new applications at this moment, we encourage those interested in pursuing a career in fire safety to stay updated through our official communication channels. Opportunities to join our department may arise in the future, and we would be thrilled to welcome dedicated individuals like you.
Once again, thank you for your understanding, patience, and interest in serving our community. Together, we continue to build a safer and stronger community for all.
Join our team and make a difference in our community. The Carrollton Fire Department has a professional culture and a strong, family-centered work environment.
- Free 24-hour access to department center and gym
- Advanced technology: laptops in fire apparatus, self-study computers, drones, and more
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- In-house Training Center with burn building and drill tower
- Food money, travel reimbursement, academy uniforms fully paid by department.
- Continuous training opportunities offered.
- Vacation (48 hours first year, 96 hours years 2-10, 120 hours after 10 years) Bank up to 48 hours annually.
- Holiday (144 hours annually)
- Sick (96 hours annually)
SUPPLIED GEAR & EQUIPMENT
- Nomex Uniforms and duty boots.
- Structural Fire fighting gear. Leather firefighting boots.
HEALTH & MEDICAL
- City-provided life, long-term disability insurance
- Below average monthly premiums (medical, dental, vision)
- Voluntary options – life, short-term disability, cancer, critical & accident
- Competitive salary
- GMA retirement pension
- Vested in 5 years
- Deferred compensation – 457(b) pre-tax plan